"Forum 3" is a modular secondary-level course for learners of English at upper intermediate level (CEF level B2.2). The course combines active English learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed modules and prepares students for the Cambridge ESOL FCE examination as well as other exams at this level.
- systematic development of all four skills through realistic tasks which encourage the learners/ personal engagement
- lexical exercises practising and activating all essential vocabulary including collocations, idioms, phrasal verbs, fixed phrases, prepositional phrases and word formation, as well as Appendices of phrasal verbs and prepositional phrases
- a variety of reading texts from authentic contemporary sources, with exercises which encourage learners to read extensively as well as intensively
- Progress Check sections at the end of each module
- grammar sections covering all major grammatical areas plus Grammar Reference section
- Further Practice section on lexical items and key-word transformations
- Culture, Curricular and Green Issues sections